Sunday, November 3, 2013

“A Real ‘Happy’ Dreams”


“A Real ‘Happy’ Dreams”
The sun shone in the morning and through the curtains of Shaleh’s room, landed directly on his face. He tried to open his eyes and decided to get up from his bed.
“Good Morning my beautiful world...” he yawned.
Suddenly his mom “Rahmah” called him, “Come on shaleh, take a bath and help your father in the field.”
“Yes, mom.. I am ready to take a bath and after that, I will help father”
After he took a bath, he went to the field to help his father.
“Sorry dad, I am late to help you because I woke up late. I will help you as much as I can. Do not worry!” Shaleh said passionately.
“No problem my son, I am glad if you still want to help me.” Answered father.
He planted corn and rice in the field in order to help his father and fulfill daily needs of their families. They were poor family, his father “Ali” just a farmer and his mother was a housewife. Shaleh dropped out of school and could not continue his study because he did not have enough money. Actually, Shaleh was smart and diligent, he was also a kind guy. He helped his parents without a doubt and now they just lived in a simple hut near the field in Humaira district.
Far from Humaria, in Hanafiah lived a wealthy royal family. The king named Ibrahim, the queen named Aisyah. They had only one beautiful daughter, named princess Lathifa. Their life was fulfilled, but lathifa was not happy for being a princess. She did not feel free and did not get enough careness from his parents, because they were very busy with their empire world.
One day, Lathifa thought to runaway from her life in palace. She wanted to find a simple life like the other people’s life.
She contemplated her planning in her balcony, and talked to herself, “This is the right way to get what you want in your life. Do not feeling sorry, you want your free world Lathifa.”
She decided to runaway and tried to find another good life. “I am free, I am not a princess anymore” she screamed aloud when she got out from her palace.
When lathifa up in the district Humaira, she saw a family ate together beside the field. They joked together and enjoyed their simple life. “If only my family like them, I do not have to run away from the palace.” Said Princess Lathifa. She came closer to that family and suddenly said “Excuse me, may I have a meal from you? I am starving because I have walked a thousand miles.”
Shaleh turned his face and was surprised by the lady in front of him. “Are you Princess Lathifa? Your face is familiar to me.” Asked Shaleh to Lathifa.
“No, I am not. I am a girl from Sora. I am lost here and do not know the way home. I do not have money to buy some meal.”
Shaleh’s mother invited to join and ate together, even she invited Lathifa to stay in their simple hut. Rahmah really likes Lathifa because she did not have a daughter.
Day by day Lathifa lived with Shaleh’s family, she felt very comfort. Eventhough she had to help the family in the field, it was not a problem for her, because this was the life what she wanted all this time. Someday, when she helped Shaleh planted rice in the field, suddenly mob kidnapped her and carried her without permission. Shaleh tried to catch the mob, but he could not. In a days, Shaleh looked for Lathifa, he felt something weird and lonely in his heart.
Finally, there was an announcement that the princess has been kidnapped by the enemy of the King Ibrahim. Shaleh has known that who stayed in his house was Princess Lathifa, but he just silent. With his courage, he was determined to bring back Princess Lathifa to the palace.
“I have to find Princess Lathifa, ”
He has done everything until he got information about the kidnapper, Princess Lathifa was carried by person who wants to be a King in this country. Shaleh went to Riku, the place where Princess Lathifa was. Without weapon he jumped in to the house and looked for Princess Lathifa. Because Shaleh was expert in self defence, he could fight the kidnapper and managed to bring back Princess Lathifa to the palace.
King Ibrahim really thankful to Shaleh, “Oh, you are a brave man! For saving my daughter I will give you everything what you want.”
“I just want to save Princess Lathifa and I do not want anything from you King Ibrahim.” Said Shaleh calmly.
Queen Aisyah also thankful to Shaleh, “If you did not saved my daughter, I would feeling sorry for the rest of my life, just tell me what you want for the reward. Money? Or what?”
I sincerely help Princess Lathifa without expecting anything in return.” Answered Shaleh.
Suddenly, Princess Lathifa talked to his parents “Because he is a nice guy and he has saved my life, I want to marry him.”
All the people there could not believe what had been said by Princess Lathifa.
Princess Lathifa said, “If you disagree with my choice, I will choose my own way.”
Finally, Princess Lathifa and Shaleh got married. But, not so long after they were married, King Ibrahim passed away because of his sickness.
The palace was at a loss to determine who would be the king, because King Ibraham did not have son, while the king's brother was not considered to be a duty as a king. Finally the citizen choose and asked Shaleh to be a king because of his courage and sincerity, he was considered as a suitable choice to be a king. The ceremony for the new king has arrived, Shaleh’s parents also happy because their children could be a king. Now, the country has a new King and Queen. They were King Shaleh and Queen Lhatifa. Then, 4 years later they had two children, a charming son and a pretty daughter. Finally, They were happily ever after.


--- The End ---

No comments:

Post a Comment